Search This Blog

Sunday, January 19, 2014

I'M HERE!

Well, this is going to be a quick post because I just arrived!  Today I arrived in Johannesburg with Molly after a 15 hour flight.  Since we had an 11 hour layover, we decided to go on a tour!  We saw a bunch of different parts of Johannesburg (both the really good and the really bad).  We then went to the Top of Africa which is the tallest building in Africa.  We then went to Soweto and passed by Desmond Tutu's house as well as Nelson Mandela's.  We had a traditional South African lunch- chicken curry with spinach, pumpkin, and SAMP (sooooo good!!!!).  THEN we went to the Lion Park!! We got to play with the baby lion cubs, feed giraffes and ostriches, and see a ton of other animals. POST AGAIN SOON!  Check out my Facebook album for pictures from today until I figure out this whole blog thing, but here's my favorite picture from today! (CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES)

No comments:

Post a Comment