Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

FIELD TRIP!

Hi!  I just thought I would do a quick update blog.  Everything has been going very well.  Teaching has been very exciting and I love my kids.  Yesterday we went on a field trip to The Castle and the planetarium.  While they were absolutely crazy, it was a blast.  We paid for a few of the kids that had legitimate reasons as to why they were unable to pay, because I really wanted to make sure all the kids could go on the trip.  Field trips are so much fun and all the kids should get the chance to go.

Friday I leave for a 10-day mid-semester trip.  We will be travelling to different parts of South Africa and doing some crazy things!  Just to name a few...tallest bungee jump in the world, a two-day safari...AND a special trip that I booked one day to interact with some animals up close and personal!  I will most likely not post during the trip, but when I return I will post a full update blog with the day-to-day details!  Below are some pictures from the field trip with my kids.  To see more pics of the kids from Imbasa Primary School and the field trip CLICK HERE.  To see the newest pictures that I added to the Cape Town album on Facebook, CLICK HERE.  Enjoy the next two weeks!









1 comment: